Sunday, October 29, 2006

The day my dog crossed his limits!

Since I have had cashew I have been used to wearing socks with holes, seeing pillow covers ripped apart in front of me, bedsheets being played with and torn apart, shoes being eaten and reading newspapers that remotely look like one. This Saturday, my dog crossed his limits.

My source of happiness, was taken away from me (literally!). Well, I am one of the biggest couch potatoes one could find. From saas bahu soaps to reality TV to mindless E! news. I see it all and enjoy it all. The one tool that brings me closer to my telly world is THE REMOTE CONTROL. Well, what does caashew do with it? He breaks the button of the digit 2 very playfully. I know its just the digit 2 and my remote is functioning well. But what about direct access to channel 22 (which has Cartoon Network)?? I have to first put 19 and the scroll to channel 22 or go to 30 and then scroll down. Its painful for a couch potato like me. :( Viewing Tom and Jerry is never going to be same again. I just do not know how to communicate to my dog what he did what was wrong. Everyone in the house is rejoicing. You see for them, channels only till 19 matter. (only stars ,zees, sony and news channels in short )So cashew feels what he has done is right and is eyein the other butons as well. I have to guide him on the right path as it is my duty but do not know how. I feel like a parent of an extreemely rebellious teenager who does not know what to do with his ward. In the meantime, I can only hope nothing happens to my precious remote and figure out how to teach this extremely naughty dog of mine a lesson.

No comments: